Payment Gateways not working

MikeDVB

I have two issues.

The first issue is that I am using direct links (the ones provided on the WHMCS Product information pages) to the hosting items to sell from my page. I'm also offering them the ability to either have me register it or for them to configure one they already own. (not offering transfers to me)

Well if you click on the direct link, it gives you both options, but if they (before looking at hosting) go to the domain purchase, and leave it, when they click on a hosting package it only gives them the option to register a new domain, not to use one they already own.

The way to fix this is to click on the first step which is Order and start the order process over from there (instead of from my direct link)

Is this a bug or is there something I can add onto my direct product links to make sure it is not DOMAINONLY?

ALSO

I have PayPal set up as my gateway (waiting on website payments pro to approve me) and I was able to have a few orders placed but now when somebody tries to place an order they get "# No payment gateways enabled so order cannot proceed #" ... it was working before and there is a gateway set up...???

Mike

I am having the same issue regarding, # No payment gateways enabled so order cannot proceed #".

I use auth.net for my payment gateway and am using the latest release of whmcs. The order process was working fine the other day but is now not processing when I try to add an order to the client through the Admin section.

Any ideas?

Jon

• 1 month later...