Support Tickets Email Templates Not Using the Template Subject

drtduarte

Dear Friends,

I have finished to edit all the email templates, and they are wroking very well.

Just two issues:

Bounce message is not sent in html (don't know why), the box to send plain text is not ticked.

Support emails are not using the template subject, this is very important as I need to have the Priority and User, as I get this on an sms.

Hello,

Yes I have changed the Subject Line for "Support Ticket Opened" email template.

But this is ignored and I only get the Ticket ID + the subject inserted by the client.

This is bad specially on the reply, at least it will be nice to have the RE: in the beginning of the subject line.

Regarding the Bounce Message template, I can't receive it as HTML, I don't understand why, in the database this field is set to 0 as all other fields.

Another issue found, even that I deactivate the bounce message email to be sent, he is sent anyway. I checked and it is "Deactivate=0" on the database, but it is ignored.

I would like to be able to customize the subject of the admin Ticket Emails (to insert the username), as I'm using sms system to receive urgent tickets, and I like to know from who they are...

Take care

David

• 2 weeks later...

yes, I find that even after I tick the "Tick this box to disable this email from being sent" box on the email template - support ticket - bounce message. The bounce message is still send to the email sender if the sender's email address doesn't belong to a registered user.

I want to disable the bounce message because if don't want my email server to reply to every junk email which in turn cause my server to send out a lot of bounce reply...