Prices on Product Bundles

I was looking at product bundles today so apart from the obvious disappointment that this is another bug ridden and incomplete area (Restrict actually means Require on configurable options and you have to enter a quantity but cant specify this as relative to the parent quantity etc, no pricing option in currencies other than the default one and no translation on fields - so basically the same old sh1te issue as I am finding almost everywhere else ...) I was surprised to see that the bundle is then highlighted as Bundle Deal! (fair enough I guess and at least its actually in the language file) but  ---- No actual price is shown until added to the basket! - I mean WTAF, are bundles not most often price based combos/promotions?
It seems the most bizarre omission which undermines the usefulness of the feature for this to not be a calculated field that is displayed. Yes I have an option to manually specify the price in the bundle but that itself creates multiple issues 

1) As only the base currency is supported who know how  the other currencies will be calculated - probably dynamically from the exchange rate so they wont match the actual prices or align with the individual options
2) It creates a maintenance nightmare
3) The manual price, if used, should surely be an override of the calculated sum of the individual elements selected not the only price used ? - A bug to most of us presumably but by "design" according to WHMCS if I can be bothered to raise another bug ticket (I have 30 open at the moment ...)

So getting to the point, where I am not using any price overrides etc and just want the sum of the product(s) with the selected configurable option(s) displayed how do I display that price - the bundles currently consist of one product with a configurable option on that product selected ?

The page in question is here if that helps:-

https://www.truffiere.co.uk/en_GB/store/microsoft-365-business-voice