Support ticket issues

ddg8176

I've got 5 Support Departments setup: Billing, Domains, Marketing, Sales, and Support. In testing the Submit Ticket page on my site I receive tickets from Billing, Marketing, Sales, and Support. These tickets show up in my Support Tickets list under Support Center like I believe they should. However, when submitting tickets to Domains, they increment my Open ticket count and Domains Dept. ticket count on the main Support Center page but do not show up in my Support Tickets list. I have no way of accessing tickets submitted to Domains through WHMCS. I do receive the auto-replies from Domains in my personal email inbox that my customers would receive. I can click the link in the email to view the ticket on my site and they appear to be open. I have checked the Domains webmail and the inbox is empty so it appears that they are forwarding. The Billing, Marketing, Sales, and Support departments were created a month ago... Domains department was created last night.

Also to add to the confusion, none of my tickets for any support department are showing up on the Support Tickets Mail Import Log anymore.

Any ideas on these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks DeanClinton. That was my problem. I checked the Domains box and they are now showing in the list.

------------------

New problem... well sort of, I deleted all the test tickets, but I have 4 tickets still showing as being Opened and 1 ticket in Domains. I think it may be from earlier when I wasn't sure of what my issues really were and thought there was a glich with the Domains Department setup... so I deleted the department without deleting the tickets. I assumed they would be deleted with the department. Anybody know how to delete them too?