Royal Hosting...

RSprinkel

you really need a professional template, check out templatemonster or similar. not to be rude, but the first thing i think of (and its showing my age) is the old atari pong game.

you also need to do a but of work on the logo, its very rough along the edges.

finally its not a great idea to choose a .net when you have a competitor using the .com, you will surely lose customers who think they are signing up for you when they enter in the .com by habbit. not to mention when the .com sends you a cease and desist letter because of the similiarity of your names and logos.

I know everyone starts somewhere, so i wish you the best...

Thanks all for your input, good or bad. This is what I was looking for so I can move forward at a better pace. I am by far no webdesigner or anything, LOL. So I wanted the Pro's input on this stuff.

chickendippers - Yeah I know about the popup and need to remove the order Button as I didn't pay much attention to it until the other day. Font yes a few variations. Can be worked on.

generic - You mention a professional template. Unfortunately I am unable to buy a template at this time, as the income isn't up there yet. I have had site bookmarked for awhile now and have one of the templates in mind. So I am just waiting. 2007 has been a very bad year for me personnaly on the financial end, so it is real tight for awhile. I do have one template that I found somewhere, but I am not really familiar with working only with templates.

Yes the image is kinda noisy and have a guy working on that and hopefully will be better looking the next go around.

LOL the .net vs .com Well at the time of picking that domain name, I knew very little about that stuff. It has been just recently I started learning more and more about the in's and the out's of actually hosting. I first started this as a hobby and now I want to move away from the hobby aspect and go to bigger and better things. With all the competition out there, not sure if there is a way to actually make a living at this sort of thing, LOL.

Shimmy - Yes image needs work and is in the process. Well to be honest the frustration is really not there, I know it needs alot of work and I wanted to post this as I learn by constructive criticism and any other type of criticism that may turn up, so thats why I turned to the pro's here at the forums.

Again folks thank you very much for your input as it is very much appreciated and MAYBE one day I can get my site to look better, LOL.

Ron S.

Your website isn't very "Royal" just lets hope the service is...

No need to be acerbic. RSprinkel has already addressed the issues raised (with grace, I might add) so let's give him some space to address fixes instead of taking the piss.

RSprinkel, I'll gladly help in any way I can.

Rick

RSprinkel, as I said, everyone has to start somewhere. Frustration can cause problems, but you were wise and brave to put your work on here for the world to see and judge. It took me a long time to build my site to the way I liked it, with many, many redesigns that I went live with and even more that I scrapped in the process along the way. As uberhost has already said, we are here to help, so please feel free to ask. I would be more than happy to help you out if you should need it.

uberhost - Thanks much for the offer, very much appreciated and if I should run into a problem I will be sure to ask.

Shimmy - Well I had very strong reservations on posting and believe me it was hard even though I can take the criticism and thats why I went with it so I know where I am needing the help and the changes, especially after looking at all these other sites posted here. I have spent countless hours looking at the forums here and the different sites. I have tried everything from PHPNuke and Themes and Joomla and Mambo on a few test sites. I don't like the Nuke Products as you are limited to the layouts to a good degree and the Mambo and Joomla I just can't get a grasp on modifying the templates and content and such. I have a Sample complete site that I have been working on but have ran into a few snags so I am now working on a layout from Dreamweaver and hopefully it will be easier and alittle better looking, LOL.

The site that is currently running now is just something to show we are there as I am working on other things for this site, and again I posted to get other's opinions and learn what should be done and what shouldn't be done. And I got just that from everyone here and I very much appreciate everyone's comments good, bad or indifferent.

Again as I said to Uberhost, the offer is very much appreciated.

Ron S.

Generic,

Thanks for the link, lol. However I am in the process of working on a new site layout already using Dreamweaver (man I don't think I should have mentioned that, LOL). But at the moment I have ran into a snag and cannot figure out the issue just yet.

I will have a new site up soon I hope.

Again thanks for your help much appreciated by all.

Ron S.

Ron

Know what ya mean about finances friend. Just starting my own self. Only reason I did was that I had four friends who had sites we kinda all went in together and figured we could get off cheaper. They are gone now and the bag is on my head lol.

I also know what it is like to be totally lost. If you arent or havent been congrats but I know I have been and especially with whmcs and making it look how I like. I do like the general structure of the whmcs clients area even if I am not as fond of the color scheme, and that is what I have changed on mine.

As for Templates I have collected hundreds maybe even thousands of free templates from all of the template sources I can find and have them in some zip files if you ever want any. If you need help working them out I will gladly tell you everything I know. Should take all of a minute and a half hahaha.

You are welcome to look at my site and if you think you want the templates just let me know I will gladly send them to you or let you into the clients area to download them.

Now if you look at my site or anyone else dont giggle till milk comes out your nose. I did it to please me lol. And my tastes are a little different than some.

anyway friend here ya go.

http://www.heavenlyhostnet.net

http://www.heavenlyhostnet.com this site is not a template it is my goof off site even though I do use it for advertising

http://www.heavenlyhostnet.net/clientsarea/ this is my clients area in case someone actually wants to buy hosting from me.

hahaha well not you guys but someone might.

Jeff