Custom page on encrypted addon module

emresavas

Hello, I want to add a custom page (or tab) inside an encrypted addon module. Let's say this addon module is cPanel. Since the code repo is encrypted, I can not add a new custom page for this module using alter the code. Is it possible to add a custom hook and action to create a new page or tab like this: /clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id=758&custom-page=customAction

Note: I able to add a custom button via a hook but interested in creating a new custom page with a custom .tpl file.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe ClientAreaPrimarySidebar hook would allow you to add a menu item to the module's side bar.  That link would then just go to a custom page else where.  I don't think you can add a custom page that uses the module's own client area layout and menus and such.  Doing that with a javascript waiting for that link to be hit and then injecting fetched html may work.