Text for "Late Fee added" missing in language files

dutchnet

Hi,

It could be me but it seems the text entry for Late Fee added used on overdue invoices seems to be missing from the language files, as a result on our Dutch Invoices the English text line is shown.

Am I correct and if so how can I solve this?

regards

Erik

The language files won't help you here - this isn't a template issue. The invoice items are being added to the database in english.

A workaround could be to run a cron just after WHMCS' cron which would correct the entries in the database using the following query:

UPDATE `tblinvoiceitems` SET `description` = 'Dutch late fee message' WHERE `description` = 'English late fee message';

Too bad it won't work as you describe as along with the text Late Fee added the date is when the late fee is added is stored in the description as well

( Late Fee (Added 24/12/2007) ).

Maybe it might be possible to fetch the line and just replace everything but the date, but it would be easier on everybody not using the English language to transfer the line to the text file.

• 4 weeks later...