WHMCS Reseller Hosting Setup

Hi everyone,
Greeting!

We are selling shared hosting from our whmcs from many years, but now we would like to start selling reseller hosting with whmcs. So, we have created some plans and added the plan in whmcs by creating a reseller hosting product.

We are mainly putting limits on Cpanel account creation, but whmcs don't have any function to put cpanel account limit, only whm have this function under "Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges". But as a web hosting company we manually can not edit each reseller account after activating the order. So, we required automate solution of this. Is there already any solution which we are missing? Kindly let us know.

I hope you understand.

With WHMCS, you can create the ACL lists under "Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges". with the aforementioned account limits. Include ACL group name in WHMCS reseller product configuration (in Module Settings). 

If done correctly, the WHMCS will apply the ACL list when creating the hosting service, and apply the related account limitations.

1 hour ago, radwebhosting said:

With WHMCS, you can create the ACL lists under "Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges". with the aforementioned account limits. Include ACL group name in WHMCS reseller product configuration (in Module Settings). 

If done correctly, the WHMCS will apply the ACL list when creating the hosting service, and apply the related account limitations.

Thanks for your help. We have created a user and given root previllage. Now can we use that account in whmcs to create reseller accounts from whmcs? 

We have did this now during order activation we are seeing a error messege

Order Accept Encountered Problems
Permission Denied

9 hours ago, radwebhosting said:

Thanks, I have created 3 ACL groups as per my plans, but I have a question, setting account creation limit under a reseller's Nameservers and Privileges and saving it as a ACL group, will apply the same account creation limit for new accounts under same ACL?

• WHMCS Staff
On 8/2/2020 at 8:59 AM, natanray said:

Thanks, I have created 3 ACL groups as per my plans, but I have a question, setting account creation limit under a reseller's Nameservers and Privileges and saving it as a ACL group, will apply the same account creation limit for new accounts under same ACL?

You can create an ACL list for features you'd like to assign a reseller (from the portion titled Feature Limits (ACL Lists) down), but Account Creation Limits are not included in any ACL list 

21 minutes ago, cPanel Lauren said:

You can create an ACL list for features you'd like to assign a reseller (from the portion titled Feature Limits (ACL Lists) down), but Account Creation Limits are not included in any ACL list 

Thank you for your information. I came to know WHMCS module settings section, have an account limit setup option. 😋

• WHMCS Staff
54 minutes ago, natanray said:

Thank you for your information. I came to know WHMCS module settings section, have an account limit setup option. 😋

Right but the ACL list itself you have to do through WHM, it's a two part process. Basically you're creating a reseller package (a lot like a package that gets created in WHM with a feature list assigned to it if you're familiar).

It's talked about at length here https://docs.whmcs.com/CPanel/WHM so all resellers using that package would have the same ACL list (as dictated by the assigned list you created in WHM and assigned to the reseller package) and include whatever limits that specific reseller package includes as far as my understanding of it goes