Order Template

ddg8176

I want to make a custom page with a table similar to the one on the Portal templates Order section. Where is the template file for Order? I'd like to use a copy of it for my custom page's foundation. I looked at "Order.php" but didn't see anything meaningful to me in there. I looked in the Portal templates folder and didn't see anything in there either.

BTW... I use the Boxes version of the Order template found under General Configuration>Order Form in the Admin Panel.

Thanks chickendippers... I can't believe I completely didn't see the folder clearly named "orderforms" in the "templates" folder... I feel like a big dummy. Guess I was looking TOO hard for it, huh? Oh well, maybe somebody else in the world will have the same problem as me and this post help them too. Thanks again.