CodeGuard won't recognize Databases

Has anyone that hosts WordPress website had a successful installation of CodeGuard?    I've sold it a number of times and each time, the customer gives up and wants their money back.  So I've been trying to work out what is wrong and I'm so frustrated I am just going to remove it, even though I WANT to sell it... Here's my problem:

WHMCS announcement said it would automatically figure out that it's WordPress... However, it doesn't seem to because it won't recognize or backup the database file for it.  So I created a test website, I installed WordPress.  I then went in as a customer and ordered it.  On another computer, I accepted the order and it provisioned it.  Then under the customer login, I watch it setup the CodeGuard stuff and make it's first backup... which it backed up the wordpress files, but no database.

I've tried to install CodeGuard BEFORE I installed WP on a 2nd test site... But the end result was the same.  

I then tried to add click add WordPress site, but it says "Sorry, you have reached the maximum storage allowed by your plan. Upgrade to add more space!" even though my test site only uses 12MB out of the 1GB I purchased.

I was able to manually go in and "Add Database", then go to wp-config.php and get the username/password for the database and then add it...  But that isn't something the typical WP user would ever be able to follow.  They use WP because they don't want to be technical.... and I was under the thought that WHMCS had said it would auto set that up?!?  Did I just misunderstand and it is this hard for a user to setup on their own?