Custom Hetzner Server integration Module

The module must be deliver as open source and compatible with the current WHMCS version and also current PHP Version (min v.7.3)
Please sent me your offer as PM. Our budget is open and unlimited.

The System Admin should be able, enable or disable the hetzner features for the clients from the admin area.

The module must have the features available in the entire API.
Hezner Robot API:
the https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/robot_webservice/

The module does also require following feature:

as you know Hetzner offer for 10 Gbps Server just limited traffic, eg. 40TB. Each overused terabyte is calculated at 1 euro per 1 terabyte by Hetzner.

Therefore, we need a function for the Hetzner Dedicated Server Module, which prevents an overuse of the traffic by our clients.

It can be as follows:

There must be a traffic order option when ordering Server and as well as Product addon, e.g.
100TB> 120 euros
500TB> 520 euros
..... and so on

If the ordered taffic limit is exceeded, then the customer server must be automatically suspended (blocked in the Hetzner firewall) (Reason: traffic limit reached), similar to payment overdue.

Once the traffic limit is reached, the customer must be able to buy another additional traffic package (e.g. product addon). The additionally purchased traffic package has to be assigned to the customer and the server has to be automatically unsuspended after payment and the server has to be active untill the new traffic limit is reached again.

It does also need support multi hetzner account.

I hope I could clearly explain what I want. If something is unclear on your part, you are welcome to ask me.

resim.png

Edited by TrippleEx