How do I set the number of product listings pagination?

I need to increase the default number of product listings displayed from 10 to 25, how do I achieve this?

I tried modifying the following two files, but it doesn't work.

/templates/six/includes/tablelist.tpl

"lengthMenu": [
            [25, 50, 100, -1],
            [25, 50, 100, "{$LANG.tableviewall}"]
        ],

/templates/six/includes/js/scripts.js

"aLengthMenu": [ 25, 50, 100, 150 ],

Maybe I should modify the /templates/six/clientareaproducts. tpl file and add the lengthMenu parameter to the .DataTable()?

Edited by Lorraine1996

6 hours ago, Lorraine1996 said:

Maybe I should modify the /templates/six/clientareaproducts. tpl file and add the lengthMenu parameter to the .DataTable()?

it's not so much lengthmenu as that just changes the values/labels in the pagination dropdown without changing the default number of results on the initial page..

so if it's just a case of wanting to show 25 results per page instead of 10, and given that you've already modified the clientareaproducts.tpl template, then I would change...

table.draw();

to...

table.page.len(25).draw();

and that should change the number of results per page - and because 25 is already in the default pagination dropdown, it should show 25 there too without the need to modify further files.

26 minutes ago, brian! said:

it's not so much lengthmenu as that just changes the values/labels in the pagination dropdown without changing the default number of results on the initial page..

so if it's just a case of wanting to show 25 results per page instead of 10, and given that you've already modified the clientareaproducts.tpl template, then I would change...

table.draw();

to...

table.page.len(25).draw();

and that should change the number of results per page - and because 25 is already in the default pagination dropdown, it should show 25 there too without the need to modify further files.

Thanks, it worked perfectly!