WHMCS DNS Management (ENOM)

Gx-

I cant figure this out? Its been a feature since 3.4 but it never shows up in the client control panel? Ive tried changing the -1.00 to 0.00 but that doesnt make a difference? the box in their admin profile is checked off, but i cant find any script that actually offers domain configuration (Name servers, Contact Info, etc)

Its driving me up the wall? it must be there, features list it there, and you offer domain registration only, which is useless if people cant set name servers and what not?

Whats going on? lol

I want the clients, upon login, be able to access a page that allows them to update their name servers and/or the domains contact info.

At this point, when a client logs in, they get

-Their current billing details, and the ability to change those billing detailis

-The ability to submit a support request, with a list of any open support requests

-Any open invoices

Thats it. There is nothing that would imply domain management of any kind? Certainly cannot manage their name servers?

Welcome to your Client Area. The Client Area allows you to view and update the details we hold about you, view details about the Hosting Packages and Domains you have with us, Submit Support Tickets and Order Additional Products & Services.

Thats what it says at the top, however the page neither lists Details about Hosting Packages or Domains that they have, nor can they order additional products or services or manage their domains.

basically i want to know how a client is expected to update their name servers? or do any of the stuff listed above? Its just not in the control panel. Its using the standard template?

nope. It lists, for example

Number of Hosting Accounts 0

Number of Reseller Accounts 0

Number of Dedicated/VPS Servers 0

Number of Other Products/Services 0

Number of Domains 4

Number of Affiliate Signups 0

Account Credit Balance

But the link is in no way clickable. Ive combed the HTML as well, no links.

Thanks lynette, knowing that it was there gave me a place to start. Starting looking at TPL files for the client area, and shocking, I found what i needed in one of them (clientareaproducts.tpl)

It led me to

clientarea.php?action=domains

which allows the person to do what I want:D I still dont know why it isnt accessable from the Client Area in the first place, but atleast now i can add it to the Client Area (I think, lol)

I just found demo.whmcs.com and i took a look... that whole top menu does show up? I mean i see it in the template files...

and i think thats unlikely, I just did a full upgrade from 3.4 to 3.5 a week ago, and i overwrote ALL of the old files... i even checked the "last modified dates on the template files, and they all list the date of the most recent installation

Either, way looking at the demo i was able to tell what links i was missing, and i added them myself (and i think it looks nicer as well, haha)

I have someone else that has just started working on the site, so its /possible/ he accidently removed it, gonna ask now... lol