Bulk deleting TLD's (over 300)

Hi,

I probably already know the answer to this one, but here we go... 

Since the launch the other day of WHMCS' new feature to import a shed load of TLD's and sync with pricing etc. I did this with Resellerclub. This did not work as expected and imported probably over 500 TLD's without pricing (great!) so I'm trying to delete a lot of these, but having to do this one by one (and not even Ajax to help either). 

Can someone PLEASE, tell me how to mass delete TLD's. I'm at com.de and I didn't realise how many .com.xx were available, but also how much time this is going to take. Surely if you were releasing a tool to import 100's and 100's of TLD's you'd also give us a way to delete them en masse, right? RIGHT? 

Someone, please give me a work around for this. Something in PHPMyAdmin perhaps? Where I can just delete TLD's that are under the Resellerclub module for auto?

Thanks

• 1 year later...