Sidebarstats and stats variables?

Tampa

I am working on a new template based on v4, but I cannot find a full list of information contained in the $sidebarstats and $stats variable. Is there a document somewhere that lists them or can I fetch them from the system somewhere?

11 hours ago, Tampa said:

I am working on a new template based on v4, but I cannot find a full list of information contained in the $sidebarstats and $stats variable. Is there a document somewhere that lists them or can I fetch them from the system somewhere?

just add {debug} to the sidebar.tpl template, and when you refresh the page, it should open a popup window containing most of the Smarty arrays and variables available to the page - including those you that you mentioned.

Hm, according to that $stats.pendingcancellations should show the pending cancellation requests, but that returns nothing. Or is that $sidebarstats.services.completed? These variables seem to exist, but they return nothing when implanted into the tpl.

{$sidebarstats.services.completed} should certainly return the correct value - and does for me locally.

with regards to $stats, isn't that only available on the client summary page? if so, you should be able to use those values in the clientsummary template, but not outside of it.