How to provision additional GB's for email accounts via WHMCS order acceptance?

I recently setup a client with web hosting (1GB), and two emails. Currently, these two emails are expressed as billing items only, and are not tied to WHM in terms of provisioning (think of them as line items that recur ever year).

The emails are 5GB each, but not currently auto-provisioning the storage space in WHM when the WHMCS order is accepted.

How do I setup WHMCS orders to provision the WHM client's storage maximum to 11GB (1GB web hosting, 2x5GB email)?

Recently, I found a manual workaround. I can adjust the Quota manually in WHM. (SEE SCREENSHOT)

Can this process be tied to WHMCS. where "11264 MB" is "X"?

X represents  total GB based on all web hosting+email addresses active on a client's profile -- and is processed via the pending orders --> complete order.

The ideal outcome? Client's cpanel account is auto-provisions the max GB to 11GB (1 web host for 1GB, and 10GB for email) ONCE WHMCS order is successful/accepted.

quota-manually-override.PNG

Edited by benneth
added attachment