Displaying Bank Payment Details Per Country

twgh

Hello,

I'd like to know if it is possible to display bank payment per country or per currency. For example, if a person is in Canada or uses CAD, the bank payment information should be different from when a person is in the UK or uses pounds.

Thanks a lot for your help.

22 minutes ago, twgh said:

I'd like to know if it is possible to display bank payment per country or per currency. For example, if a person is in Canada or uses CAD, the bank payment information should be different from when a person is in the UK or uses pounds.

where ? on the invoice PDF ?? if so, that's just a case of editing the invoicepdf.tpl template with a series of if statements to cover the content of what you display in your payment information, e.g based on country, currency, payment method etc..

if you're thinking of using the Bank Transfer gateway for everyone, but changing the specific bank details inside there based on your conditions, then you could use a hook to do that for the HTML invoice, but as you can't use hooks with the PDF template, you'd still have to edit the invoicepdf.tpl template if you want to add those details there.

2 hours ago, twgh said:

However, we also want this when viewing the HTML invoice page as well. 

that's going to be a ClientAreaPageViewInvoice action hook, and 92.73% (approximate guess!) of the required code will be the same as, or very similar to, the IF statements you're currently adding to the PDF template.

if/when you have those IF statements working, just let me know by PM and i'll quickly convert it to a hook for you - I won't need any bank details, just the conditions and ideally the code you've used in the template (to avoid me having to reinvent the wheel with the code).