Locked Out After Invisible reCaptcha Change

Last week I changed something in my setup that began asking me to do that ticking of blocks containing images, etc whenever I log into the WHMCS control panel. This became very annoying since half the time the system just gets it wrong, so I went in a couple of days ago to turn it off. I inadvertently selected "Invisible Captcha" thinking that this would be a variation on the system I was using. Logged off, thought nothing of it. 

Yesterday morning I tried to log in to do some payment admin and after clicking the login button nothing happens. I thought I was going mad. then I saw down in the bottom right corner a partially obscured message which when hovered over says "this site key is not enabled for the invisible captcha". Seriously? 

So now I sit here unable to access my software and mark bills paid. An open ticket has gone unanswered for 24 hours and I am p*ssed off! does anybody know of a way to remove this block? Can I delete something in phpmyadmin?