Auto CC Processing

xlegends

Hi Guys,

We will be moving DB and license from one website to another. That part is all simple and easy but I have questions regarding our clients who are on Auto CC Processing. Please answer these important whcms function questions as we will be doing some major billing changes and thank you very much to anyone who assists. 

1st question, if we're using a CC merchant like stripe once we move from one site to another. Is there gonna be any issue with Auto CC Processing or will it continue on since we will be using the same DB and same merchant as before which their profile has Auto CC Processing ON. 

2nd question, is what if we switch to a new CC merchant in addition to switching sites with same old DB, will that disrupt Auto CC Processing?

3rd question, is that some of those clients on autopay are not on a classical CC merchant. They're using Paypal. IF we switch to my partners paypal account, regardless if we move websites or not, will they have to resubscribe or will Auto CC Processing ON in their profile be enough? My understanding is Paypal is different than the normal CC merchants and they have to re-subscribe in invoice directly to paypal. 

Edited by xlegends