How do I manage DirectAdmin DNS records from WHMCS?

Tapeix

Situation
I currently have three DirectAdmin servers that are managing the DNS records of ~ 50 domains. I'd like to edit those DNS records from the customer area in WHMCS. To do so, I need a module that manages the DirectAdmin DNS records in WHMCS. 

Question
I'm looking for a module that is capable of managing the DNS records in WHMCS by synchronising with DirectAdmin. I have found only one working module, better known as DNS Manager by ModulesGarden. This module unfortunately is pretty complicated (as DNS records are managed in "DNS Zones") and prior that above my budget.  

If anyone knows an alternative to DNS Manager by ModulesGarden that works with DirectAdmin, please let me know.

Edited by Tapeix

17 hours ago, Tapeix said:

This module unfortunately is pretty complicated

It's DNS world to be complicated.
Much more complicated than usually thought.

WHMCS does not manage DNS at all. When it happens, it does it by mean of a Registrar module (if you're using the registrar's DNS service) or of an external module (such as the one from ModulesGarden).

In order to find a solution: why are you willing to keep your users inside WHMCS to manage WHMCS, instead of redirecting them to DirectAdmin?