CSV data update to existing WHMCS tblClients table

We have successfully used the 7.8.3 sync tool to get all the users loaded into the WHMCS database.

As I am sure you all know, the firstname Lastname fileds in the WHMCS will now have the unix user name as first name, and admin as the last name. 

We are currently working an a spreadsheet that will is very close to being saved as a flat text csv file.

Before I embark on authoring a a php script to update the WHMCS tblClients from the csv file, I am reaching out to see of one already exists somewhere.

The idea of the script would be to:

read the unix_user field from the csv and find the exact match in the firstname column of the WHMCS_tblclient. If found, move the firstname data (in tblcliennts) to the NOTES field. then update the firstname, lastname, email, address1 address2, etc. etc. etc. fields in tblsclients from the csv file.

Anyone?

-N