Edit PDF Invoice display for my website

Iki

Hi guys, im user of WHMCS for a very long time, however now I decided to stop using online payment methods and switch to Bank Transfers only. What I noticed is that PDF invoices are totally different than HTML invoices and this is not good to me because on PDF invoice which client download you can't even see bank payment instructions. I need someone to create PDF invoice for me custom to display Bank informations and instructions to pay at the bottom. Also to remove the big status words PAID / UNPAID ( it looks ugly to me i manage to change the color to white but still words are visible in HTML invoice ) Also i checked this thread: https://whmcs.community/topic/226689-how-to-add-payment-details-to-your-whmcs-pdf-invoices/ and I  have tried editing PDF invoice myself but everytime i insert the code i break the page i am not sure where i need to copy paste the code, if i paste it on the bottom it brake the page and i can't place orders at all, if i put it anywhere else same thing. So where i actually need to copy the code which will display Bank information at bottom of invoice. This are last lines of my invoicepdf.tpl file

# Generation Date
$pdf->SetFont($pdfFont, '', 8);
$pdf->Ln(5);
$pdf->Cell(180, 4, Lang::trans('invoicepdfgenerated') . ' ' . getTodaysDate(1), '', '', 'C');

/**
 * Invoice footer
 */

as a starting point, make a backup copy of your existing invoicepdf.tpl template (just rename it invoicepdf2.tpl) and then try uploading the invoice template attached in the thread below...

that was a solution I posted to a similar question....

On 26/10/2019 at 16:20, Iki said:

Also to remove the big status words PAID / UNPAID ( it looks ugly to me i manage to change the color to white but still words are visible in HTML invoice )

if you wanted to remove those banners from the right corner, then you would just remove the entire # Invoice Status block of code from the template, and adjust the value of the XY value in # Company Details to something more suitable - however, if you're unfamiliar with this template, then don't try to do both things at once - get the bank transfer details working, and once it is, then try removing the banners from the layout.