Remove some registration fields

anoTV

Hi , I tried to remove  some  fields  billing row and  phone number from  the registration from , I just removed  the HTML tags and php print functions for fields from :

whmcs/ ⁨whmcs⁩ /⁨templates⁩ /six⁩/clientregister.tpl

They removed but  they are  a required fields  then get fill required fields alert . I could not find fields requires functions .How can I configure it ?

Thanks

On 16/10/2019 at 22:38, anoTV said:

They removed but  they are  a required fields  then get fill required fields alert . I could not find fields requires functions .How can I configure it ?

can you make these fields that you want to be removed optional from the settings ?

setup -> general settings -> other -> Optional Client Profile Fields

https://docs.whmcs.com/Other_Tab#Optional_Client_Profile_Fields

The checkboxes ticked here will be optional on the registration and order forms. For example ticking the Phone Number field will mean clients can complete the order process without providing a phone number. Certain modules, particularly domain registrars, may require all the client profile information to function.