1975 it began, me and an IBM system 3. MoCaveman

MoCaveman

Hello WHMCS Community,

It has been a wonderful life and continues.  I have been working on and in the IT industry for a little over 44 years.  I am glad to join the community and hope that it will assist my wife and I as we expand our computer consulting business to include hosting services.  Worked my self right in to a heart attack.  I have spent the last two years in putty running VPS, Dedicated, & Bare Metal boxes.  My wife has  leveraged her degrees in English while developing websites, bookkeeping, and content creation services.   We are planning a boutique market approach with face to face intentions with many of our clients. 

How might you help?  Glad you asked! I use WordPress,  Divi Theme/builder.  I am curious which child theme would work best for integration with WHMCS.

I have lots of fun with technology I am currently studying at various degrees of proficiency PHP, Python, Java,  and Javascript.  My 10 year old son is working with me on all but PHP.

Other than that we are taking our time and intend to use our domain name we have had for decades.   We are in the process of a design upgrade and integration project for XLAB.com  ( Mid November Release )

Please feel free to offer advice as I dust off some of my tech after the heart attack thing....... Curbed me for a few years.   I'm baaaaccckk well almost. Just don't bother me during nap time.

Check our our build project one of my other "crazy" adventures:  http://www.caveland.us

CavelandNiceFront.jpg