See Product Bundles as one product?

enghausen

Hi,

I am trying to offer three different Product Bundles, like Small, Medium and Large. These bundles are the only services I offer and will contain like 2, 5 and 7 docker container servers (hidden Products).  I would like my users only have thees three options and they should not be able to just cancel one of the servers, they have to keep the whole bundle!

Every customer get a dedicated VPS (and the servers are in docker containers), that's why I need my customers to pay for all of them, because I still pay for there underlying VPS, (in a Small, Medium and Large size)

I use a module (https://github.com/pterodactyl/whmcs) for automation of every server(container) included in the bundle and that's why I just can't make 3 "dummy" products with monthly payments, to insure I can keep this kind of control. I also tried the "Product Addons" with a "dummy" product like "Medium", but the user still have to tick the Addons to ensure they get created/linked to the account,  and the Custom Fields is not working on the Order Form, because the missing " Show on Order Form" option for "Product Addons".

Do I miss something?? or is this approach just not possible??

Best regards,
Enghausen