Fetch a custom field value of the products at the time of accepting an order and terminating an order

Believe_

Team,

I'm looking to create two WHMCS hooks using AcceptOrder and AfterModuleTerminate. We have several custom products available with a few custom fields in it as follows:

- Linux product 1

- Linux product 2

- Windows product 1

- Windows product 2

All the above products having three custom fields, where the client's will give some values when making the order. The field name is same, but the customfiled ID should varies in databases as far as I can see. What I need to do is, when we accept an order in WHMCS, I've to compare whether they purchased Linux or Windows product, and collect an IP address they are giving in one of the customfield to variable, and echo/insert to a file accordingly as follows:

- If it is Linux

echo linux [IP] or insert "Linux: [IP]" to a file named servercollection.txt (here the linux is just text not the product name)

- If it is Windows

echo windows [IP] or insert "Windows: [IP]" to a file named servercollection.txt (here the windows is a test not the product name)

Same way, when the product terminate in WHMS, have to just collect the associated IP address to the product and echo/ insert to a file accordingly as follows:

- Same for both Linux/Windows:

echo [IP] or insert "[IP]" to a file named termination.txt

A product comparison and collect the customfield data is required for AcceptOrder hook, and associated custom field data required in AfterModuleTerminate hook. Can anyone please share me a sample code to get this output for both hooks.

Your assistance/help would be much appreciated! 🙂