Pages Management And Customization

Mohamed F

Hello 

I need to make my website to be displayed as 

WHMCS marketplace  or graphicriver.net or codecanyone 

As i sell digital products like templates and digital books and digital materials 

Can i customize it by professional Developer 

and how much does it code in case i need the same structure exactly 

Regards 

11 hours ago, Mohamed F said:

Can i customize it by professional Developer 

and how much does it code in case i need the same structure exactly 

this is probably better covered in your existing thread...

no developer is going to quote you a price publicly for this - nor would they even be allowed to here (as you posted this thread in Developer Corner)...

but one thought - do you really want to use WHMCS for this ?? wouldn't it just be easier to use a WordPress site, maybe even using EasyDigitalDownloads or WooCommerce too (all of which are free) - then you'd only have to pay for a theme, either off the shelf, e.g Olam or custom.

although WHMCS supports digital downloads, once you're into the realms of wanting it to look like the sites you mention, then that won't be a five minute development job and it might just be cheaper and easier, both in the short-term, and also taking into account updates for future WHMCS releases that could break the design, to just use a WordPress theme and not use WHMCS at all ??