OVH Module Testers

DevGB

Hi Everyone!

In the next week or two, I am going to need some assistance from the community in testing a module I have had developed. I'm looking for 2 to 4 other users of WHMCS that resell or use OVH VPS and Dedicated servers, you must have a WHMCS development license, use the CA version of OVH and be willing to agree to an NDA. I think I am about there on the completion of v1 of the module but it's always good to get feedback from the community. 

I can provide a working example of the module that you can look at before deciding if you want to help.

I'm looking for constructive criticism, things that could be done better, features that are missing. My ultimate goal is to release this as a sort of community module

In return, I will provide a free owned license to the people that assist us upon release. If you are interested please either comment here or message me.

• 1 month later...