jdmefsir

Module Gardens WordPress Manager Issues

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am trying to get this WordPress Manager Plugin working and its giving me issues and the documentation isnt helping and frankly neither is @ModulesGarden Support. I get one responce per day which is taking me over a week to still not even have an answer for this or a area to look into etc.

It installs wordpress upon product order and that part works fine but when i try to build a plugin package and search for a plugin i either get api error message or now i am getting this message 

Message: No query results for model [ModulesGarden\WordpressManager\App\Models\Installation].

I am not sure what else to try. I have reuploaded the plugin with the most recent update they have. I am also using the cPanel Extended Plugin they offer and the proxmox plugin. I would love if anyone can point me in the right direction

Edited by jdmefsir

Thanks for sharing your concerns. Given the technical nature of your request, our agents required slightly more time to find the plausible cause for the problem you encountered. Please refer back to your tickets.

@ModulesGarden

I was provded a fix to be able to use the wordpress module with extended module but still need answers on this error. I posted it 3 times in the ticket and it gets ignored everytime.

Message: No query results for model [ModulesGarden\WordpressManager\App\Models\Installation].

Apologies for this inconvenience. The support agent assigned to your case will be providing you with further instructions in the current ticket very soon. Thank you for the patience.