More than one free domain with hosting

Rob K

Hi

With my top hosting package I offer a free .com and a free .co.uk domain - so thats 2 free domains.

When selecting the hosting package there doesn't seem to be a way to add the 2 free domains to the hosting, I can only add one domain and the other appears on the invoice as chargeable.

Any ideas how I could do this?

Giannis - That won't work, I want 2 free domains to one hosting package. Your suggestion uses 2 hosting packages which is not what I want.

The settings allows for more than one free domain so surely there must be a way to add more than one free domian to 1 hosting package.

• WHMCS CEO

This feature allows for you to offer ONE free domain with a package. Sure you select what TLDs they can have for free - but you aren't setting how many they get - it will always be 1 free domain per package. You will have to issue a coupon to them to use for the second domain if you want them to get another free aswell.

Matt