need help for a module for payment

dear my friends..

thanks again for reading my post.. i dont know its very hard to find some whmcs developer.. i actually stuck here for a payment module. may be someone like to help me again..

What I need from you is... I want a manual payment gateway from you.. the plan is like after create the invoice when client will be click the button pay now it take them to a page where the page will be say thank you very much for your order. We will contact with you regarding the payment. And the module will send me a email that this client tried to pay me. But the invoice will remain unpaid. So after I will get the email I will edit the invoice and select the proper gateway for that invoice and I will contact with the client to pay the invoice by PayPal or stripe or whatever proper gateway. i know i can add some fake gateway from whmcs and i can see the unpaid invoice in my admin area.. but not everyone click on the pay now button. all i want who tried to pay me that person email address. so this is the only way i can find out who want to pay me.. so i can get notified in email and i will contact with the person..

i have made some layout of the gateway setting

image.png.2c451dceffd074186e9878780ece5ba7.png

can someone really really help me with this.. i will be so pleased... thank you very much in advance