Resell a WHMCS Product

CobbyJ

Hello,

I have my own WHMCS but i would like to resell some of my products to other people who also has a WHMCS System. is there a module that can do this to give a admin side and a client side module and to use their account credit in my own whmcs?

Kind Regargs,

Chris

It depends on what you are selling.

If you sell things like cPanel/Plesk hosting packages you only need to sell them reseller / multi-domain (whatever you want to call it) packages. This way they can integrate their WHMCS with their cPanel/Plesk account like you do. Of course instead of having the entire server they'll have just a fraction of it. If you sell custom stuff you'll probably need to code a Provisioning Module. Anyway like I said the answer depends on what you sell.

I sell VPN's through a freeradius module, but it should not really matter what it sells as it should be simple just to link from one whmcs to another using an API and product ID purchasing through that one client account.

I cant believe this hasnt been done before.