ntcportal

Hello to all
I use Microsoft Exchange Server in my organization
Unfortunately, when you connect to the whmcs , it does not connect

All ports are open

I've turned off the firewall

Sends the following email after sending

2019-06-08 17:02:27 CLIENT -> SERVER: EHLO *******.com
2019-06-08 17:02:27 CLIENT -> SERVER: AUTH NTLM TlRMTVNTUAABAAAABzIAAAAAAAAgAAAAAAAAACAAAAA=
2019-06-08 17:02:33 SMTP ERROR: AUTH NTLM command failed: 535 5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful
SMTP Error: Could not authenticate.
2019-06-08 17:02:33 CLIENT -> SERVER: QUIT
SMTP Error: Could not authenticate.

Email Sending Failed - SMTP Error: Could not authenticate.

I'm using IMP in the Kayako support system and I have no problem

Does it support whmcs  of imap?

please guide me
Thanks

Hi,

It looks like you are using the IMAP port for the SMTP configuration, you should be able to use Port 465 with SSL to connect to Microsoft Exchange Server and send mail in WHMCS.

Can you try this port? 

If you continue to have problems, please feel free to raise a support ticket and we can investigate further if needed.

13 hours ago, WHMCS Dan said:

Hi,

It looks like you are using the IMAP port for the SMTP configuration, you should be able to use Port 465 with SSL to connect to Microsoft Exchange Server and send mail in WHMCS. 

Can you try this port?  

If you continue to have problems, please feel free to raise a support ticket and we can investigate further if needed. 

2019-06-10 06:10:14 SMTP ERROR: Failed to connect to server: Connection refused (111)
SMTP connect() failed. https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/wiki/Troubleshooting

Email Sending Failed - SMTP connect() failed. https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/wiki/Troubleshooting

Unfortunately, it failed again

It sounds like the connection may be being blocked by the firewall, have you checked with your provider / server admin to ensure the ports are open and there are no firewall blocks?

There are some tips to check on this issue thread with someone experiencing similar issues which may help: https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/issues/295