Stuck on "Verifying your domain selection..."

Hello,

First of all, I am using WHMCS v7.7.1, and sorry if this was the wrong section of the community.

Now, my problem is that when me or any customer tries to order a shared hosting package he/she fails. Why? Because when he/she/I come to the domain selection page, it gets stuck on "Verifying your domain selection..." - this occurs on all the browsers and all my users... Also Google Chrome's console doesn't give any errors or warnings regarding it.

Here is an image showing the problem:JAJfyg.png

I use WHMCS's default template (Six) and the Standard Cart order template.

I tried re-uploading the templates files, and even the whole WHMCS files again but the same problem still occurs.

So... I googled about this issue and I found that other people have the same problem and they solved it by changing the order template to "Modern"... This solution worked for me too but unfortunately I want to use the Standard Card template.

Is it a bug for me only and some other people or what? If no, is there's any patches/hotfix for this issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I would advise working through the potential causes of this issue detailed here: https://help.whmcs.com/m/troubleshooting/l/680894-troubleshooting-order-form-issues#OrderFormNotDisplayingDomainResults

If you are then still having issues, please open a ticket up with our team for further investigation.