Can WHMCS Module Provision Vultr VPS Pre-configured with a Control Panel of my choosing?

Hi guys,

I am trying to figure out whether or not auto provisioning modules for vutlr are capable of provisioning snapshots that i have created myself?

I know it can resell existing predefined VPS that Vutlr have configured, however, my aim would be to provide clients with the option to purchase a VPS with a control panel already installed. See examples below

1. Vultr VPS(1CPU 1GB RAM) + Centos 7 + Centos-WebPanel

2.  Vultr VPS(1CPU 1GB RAM) + Centos 7 + CyberPanel

3. Vultr VPS(1CPU 1GB RAM) + Centos 7 + Virtualmin

4. Vultr VPS(1CPU 1GB RAM) + Centos 7 + ISP Config

5. Vultr VPS(1CPU 1GB RAM) + Centos 7 + VestaCP

I realise that there is actually already a predefined Vultr VPS with Webmin installed, however, i still wish to create my own.

I have tried contacting Vultr support, however, their answer is somewhat criptic and I find it difficult to understand whether they do support/allow this or not? (see their reply below)

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

While Vultr does not have an official reseller system or pricing, there's a fully functional and official WHMCS Module that allows prospect resellers to utilize Vultr's API to provision and sell instances via WHMCS. The module supports WHMCS v7x and PHP v7 (exclusively). The documentation for the module can be found here: https://www.vultr.com/docs/vultr-whmcs-module

If you are considering reselling, there are a few things to remember:

1. Vultr's services are 100% self-managed.
2. You are welcome to mark-up the instance cost any way you like when you sell them to your customers.
3. You are responsible for billing your customers and your account is billed for any instances you deploy.
4. The module will charge your customers monthly for the instances. WHMCS does not support hourly billing. 
5. Bare Metal instances are not supported by the WHMCS Module at this time.
6. Vultr offers a generic VNC URL that serves as a white-label URL. This option can be enabled by opening a support ticket. The generic VNC URL is only usable from within WHMCS (or via the API).
7. Vultr does not offer reseller pricing and/or discounts. Instances provisioned are billed at the price advertised on the Vultr Website here: https://www.vultr.com/pricing/

I hope this helps.

Edited by adamjedgar