How to reconnect default database connection?

Hello, please help me with next issue

Let's imagine i have custom script which interacting with WHMCS... ( WHMCS 7.1.2 )

<?php

define('CLIENTAREA',                true);
define('WHMCS_ROOT_DIR',            dirname(dirname(__FILE__)));

require WHMCS_ROOT_DIR . '/init.php';

$result = \localApi('GetOrders', array('userid' => $user_id, 'id' => $order_id),  'administrator');

long_running_function(); // runing about 10 minutes

$result = \localApi('GetOrders', array('userid' => $user_id, 'id' => $order_id),  'administrator');

?>

It's abstract code to reproduce issue. Let's see what's happened. First call of "LocalApi" return "success" as expected

But after "long_running_function" ends then second call of "LocalApi" return error with message "No matching admin user found"

And console output says me next: "# PHP Warning:  mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter to be resource, boolean was given. in /home/whmcs/web/public_html/includes/dbcompatfunctions.php on line 0"

It's seems to be because mysql lost default connection after long time of waiting and "localApi" function can't get id of provided user. So how i can reestablish connection to continue use of "localApi" function?

Using of before second call of localApi  Capsule::connection()->reconnect(); has no effect

5 hours ago, steven99 said:

You can try Capsule::connection()->getPdo() IIRC to see if that will do a reconnect as it seems reconnect doesn't work but you will want to close the pdo before doing any other capsule queries as the pdo takes over and expects to be used from what I have seen. 

On 3/19/2019 at 8:32 PM, Gricenko Mihail said:

Capsule::connection()->reconnect();

Working with Capsule::table() queries. But it's don't take any effect with \LocalApi function. I think \LocalApi code is not used Capsule:: inside