Show products directly on domain confriguation page

Muthukumar

8 hours ago, Muthukumar said:

Hi,

I have used WHMCS for registering domains and other products. I need to show "other products" on domain configuration page. How can i made this. Kindly suggest me.
Thanks in advance.

Please tell the forums what template, WHMCS version and specifically, what page(s) you want to cross-sell your "other products".

You could try launching up the template file(s) in Sublime and manually adding blocks of code that add to cart specific products. There are a couple of domain configuration pages, so either check orderforms template or your main site template.

• public_html/templates/standard_cart/configuredomains.tpl
  • public_html/templates/orderforms/cartdomainchecker.tpl
  • https://docs.whmcs.com/Linking_to_WHMCS

There is a cleaner way, using hooks but you might be able to get results faster with what I'm talking about.

Hi,
@cdeese8 Thanks for the quick reply, As i am using cloudsave template, whmcs version=7.7.0 and i need the cross sell products(other products) in domain confrigure page with add to cart provision like DNS Management and ID Protection. Kindly suggest me.

Your welcome.

Hmm, this might tricky. I do not believe you can "product link" specifically for DNS Management and ID Protection.

What you could do, is check and dig into some files. Using Sublime Text or even Notepad++ you can "search in files" for specific keywords and start reverse engineering. If you don't want to hire someone to build something this is the best way to learn and get results... you could even open up a lang file... like \lang\english.php one and find the exact phrase you want to tweak, and find out, where it's being used your template.

•  $_ADMINLANG['domains']['idprotection'] = "ID Protection";
  • $_ADMINLANG['domains']['idprotectioncontrolna']
  •  $_ADMINLANG['domains']['idprotectionadded']
  • $domain.idprotection
  • $domain.dnsmanagement

It looks like the files you wanna get snippets of code from, might be:

• confdomains orderform template file which is the configuredomains.tpl file

Honestly, I try my best to help but your topics are not helpful enough and it's almost like you are wasting my time by playing guessing games. Take 20 minutes out of your day, write-up a detailed topic and post it with as much rich information as possible. Take a moment and post pictures, make a bullet list of things you want and write a proper "help request".

Was the Linking to WHMCS docs page helpful?

You could also try using search query / operator like:

• site:whmcs.community sell dns addon
  • "whmcs" sell dns management

After you search results, click the first 25 pages and see if any of them are helpful.