How to add Action as a Menu using id

Abhicool

Hello,

I'm trying to add the action sidebar panel to my primary navbar. I know we can do this by using hooks but I have my custom theme which is different from default themes. So how can we add it if we have to add using menu name, id, and URL? This is what I tried to find menu name and id using inspect element but how to find dynamic url.

<div menuitemname="Service Details Actions" class="panel panel-default panel-actions">
		<div class="panel-heading">
							<h3 class="panel-title">
					<i class="fa fa-wrench"></i> 					Actions
														</h3>
					</div>
							<div class="list-group list-group-tab-nav">
															<a menuitemname="Login to Website Builder" href="/autologintowebbuilder.php?id=110" class="list-group-item" id="Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-Login_to_Website_Builder">
																					Login to Website Builder
						</a>
																				<a menuitemname="Login to cPanel" href="/clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id=186&dosinglesignon=1" class="list-group-item" target="_blank" id="Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-Login_to_cPanel">
																					Login to cPanel
						</a>
																				<a menuitemname="Login to Webmail" href="https://webserver.example.net:2096" class="list-group-item" target="_blank" id="Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-Login_to_Webmail">
																					Login to Webmail
						</a>
																				<a menuitemname="Change Password" href="/clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id=186#tabChangepw" class="list-group-item" data-toggle="tab" id="Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-Change_Password">
																					Change Password
						</a>
																				<a menuitemname="Upgrade/Downgrade" href="/upgrade.php?type=package&id=186" class="list-group-item" id="Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-Upgrade_Downgrade">
																					Upgrade/Downgrade
						</a>
																				<a menuitemname="Cancel" href="/clientarea.php?action=cancel&id=186" class="list-group-item" id="Primary_Sidebar-Service_Details_Actions-Cancel">
																					Request Cancellation
						</a>
												</div>

</div>

whmcs-action-menu.png

22 hours ago, Abhicool said:

I'm trying to add the action sidebar panel to my primary navbar. I know we can do this by using hooks but I have my custom theme which is different from default themes.

I would suggest ruling out that you couldn't do it by a hook first - and I think the only way you couldn't would be if you weren't using navbar for the menu..