WHMCS Advice

venkatesham

Hi All,

I have downloaded and install WHMCS, but before going ahead and making it a production website. I would like to get a suggestion from the community.

Is Wordpress good as front-end and WHMCS as backend.

Or should i use WHMCS as the front-end and back-end.

Waiting for help to take a final decision. Thank you very much for all the advices in advance.

Warm Regards,

Venkatesha

I'm biased, but I always discourage people from using Wordpress or any other CMS as front-end. Maintaining WHMCS up-to-date, fresh and secure is a time consuming activity and it's also expensive. Using an additional software increases the amount of problems, waste your time and money. First off you need to integrate both software so that they look exactly the same. For me this is a complete waste of time. I mean, you are forced to recreate your template in two "languages" and you should also make sure that customers can login from both systems and share sessions. What about being forced to rely on two separate interfaces for the rest of your life?

Nah, I pass. I already wasted 8 years babysitting two or more systems. WHMCS has the vast majority of features I use and need and in the end I preferred to add missing pieces.