Wordpress Multi-site WHCMS Network

Dear Community,

I hope you guys can help me as I've discussed tech support with my hosting company (FastComet.com, WHCMS.com, and WPMUDEV support teams).

I am creating a Wordpress multi-site network on my domain www.mybrandz.co 

I want mybrandz.co to be a website to be a site where users can search, and register domain names, buy website hosting, and a number of marketing services.

One a few of the other domains in our multisite network, I want to include some WHCMS.com functionality.

For example:

LocalBusinessOwnerz.com - I want them to be able to register a domain name, buy hosting packages and niche-specific marketing packages.

PersonalBranding.com - I want the users to be able to register their name as a domain name and hosting packages, among other marketing services.

I currently have Wordpress installed on a multisite Wordpress network with WHMCS plugin installed.

I have domain mapping, domains, etc. from WPMUDEV installed as well.

Question 1:

With any plugins for sale, can I achieve my goal of adding WHCMS functionality by brand on the sites on the multisite network?

Question 2:  

If not on all sites, can I at least have WHCMS functionality on the primary multisite domain www.mybrand.co and just have normal dynamic sites on the multisite network?

Thanks for your help in advance!