Server module - LxAdmin

ddenev

• 1 year later...

DDENEV,

im trying to create a module for reseller creation in lxadmin, however, i cant even get your version of the lxadmin mod to work in v3.8.1, it hangs when it attempts to get the resources from server. Do you think you could provide me with the current version that isnt encoded, so i can make an lxreseller module from it?

DDENEV,

im trying to create a module for reseller creation in lxadmin, however, i cant even get your version of the lxadmin mod to work in v3.8.1, it hangs when it attempts to get the resources from server. Do you think you could provide me with the current version that isnt encoded, so i can make an lxreseller module from it?

My version is too old to use with WHMCS 3.8.1, you should better use the one provided with WHMCS itself (which is again my version but additionally adapted by Matt).

I intend to develop my own module for LxAdmin but it will be again commercial (as my enhanced module for hypervm).

Best regards

problem is that the current version is ioncubed, however I did get your version working, the only bug i have is if I have a server under the lxadmin module, it doesnt display the server under lxreseller module. if you could point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

I think you cannot configure the server under the lxadmin module and automatically have it under the lxreseller module. I guess you have to add another server config for the lxreseller module.

Best regards