How to add side menu to a custom page

swartjie

Hey Guys,

I am trying to add the Billing side menu from WHMCS template to my custom page, How can I go about doing this?
I am not sure at all, I do understand how to add items to the menu or even create a separate one, but I cannot get it to display the existing billing side menu to the page...

I would love any and all assistance :).

Kind Regards

On 21/12/2018 at 11:59, swartjie said:

I am trying to add the Billing side menu from WHMCS template to my custom page, How can I go about doing this?

by using Contexts    in your custom.php file...

On 21/12/2018 at 11:59, swartjie said:

I am not sure at all, I do understand how to add items to the menu or even create a separate one, but I cannot get it to display the existing billing side menu to the page...

you should need to add the code below to your custom php file, after initPage() and before you use setTemplate.

Menu::addContext();
Menu::primarySidebar('invoiceList');
Menu::secondarySidebar('invoiceList');

the Creating Pages documentation should be helpful if you're unfamiliar with making custom pages in WHMCS.

for any sidebars that you can't access via Contexts, then you'll probably have to recreate them from scratch in the php file (or later using a hook).