Sachinhostjinni

WHMCS issue with reseller operations

Hello

I am using owned license for over 8 years and now i am not sure suddently i am start getting problem with the reseller operation via whmcs. it is working fine for all the operations like connected with reseller club and also working fine for shared hosting activation/suspension/accept order /termination and everything/ but when it comes to reseller, it does not work at all for reseller hosting activation/suspension/does not accept order /termination account nothing.

when suspending -

Module Command Error
Permission denied: You do not have the required privileges to run “suspendreseller”.

when un-suspending -

Module Command Error
Permission denied: You do not have the required privileges to run “unsuspendreseller”.

accepting new order

Order Accept Encountered Problems
Invalid value “x3” for the “cpmod” setting.

nothing working for reseller clints.

this is the community for only those who have paid for the updates, else nobody is going to get a single reply. pay and use community....this is seriously shame on community name...

I'm not sure it's even related to WHMCS itself. Are you using some modules made by Resellerclub-mods?

Try enabling logging module commands and analyze the API reply. 

Hello,

While trying to suspend a reseller I got the same error message.

Module Command Error
Permission denied: You do not have the required privileges to run “suspendreseller”.

Any Idea?

Not quite

You need to set all privileges - true and it shouldn't be

Also the package must be matching assigned to the account in whm must be the one set in the product / module  settings in WHMCS

So someone didn't think this out it seems.

If a reseller is allowed to manage his own account - he's the account owner then he may change the package to one of his own choice.

If this happens and a reseller changes his package then WHMCS fails!!!

Why would you tie this to the package name?????