European card processor

SashaBrno

On 11/20/2018 at 2:34 PM, SashaBrno said:

I'm pretty sick of the crazy fees

How much % + fixed are you paying now? Right now I know 3 banks with the following offers:

• 3% + 0.35 (same as PayPal)
  • 1.99% + 0.19 and 9.90€/mo
  • 2.4% + 0.24 and 14.9/mo
  • 1.9% + 0.19 and 24.9/mo

I bet 1.000.000 € that they're higher than 2Checkout and myPOS 😂 damn, payments with Bitcoins are cheaper!

Edited by Kian

8 minutes ago, Kian said:

How much % + fixed are you paying now? Right now I know 3 banks with the following offers:

• 3% + 0.35 (same as PayPal)
  • 1.99% + 0.19 and 9.90€/mo
  • 2.4% + 0.24 and 14.9/mo
  • 1.9% + 0.19 and 24.9/mo

I bet 1.000.000 € that they're higher than 2Checkout and myPOS 😂 damn, payments with Bitcoins are cheaper!

2Checkout basically cheat on every transaction because they got the payment, convert it in US$ with a 15% lower rate than the official one, that convert it again with a 15% lower rate for the second time, I want to get rid of them exactly for this reason, they are likely scamming you and at the end the fee is higher than 5% + fixed 25 cent.

I'm very sad about myPOS not accepting web hosting busines because their fees are lower than paypal, lot lower than paypal.

7 hours ago, SashaBrno said:

2Checkout basically cheat on every transaction because they got the payment, convert it in US$ with a 15% lower rate than the official one, that convert it again with a 15% lower rate for the second time, I want to get rid of them exactly for this reason, they are likely scamming you and at the end the fee is higher than 5% + fixed 25 cent.

I think that you are pretty much screwed. They charge you so much to protect themselves from currency fluctuations. Probably the best option you have is to sell directly in Euro if you can keep and use them.

On 11/22/2018 at 2:29 AM, Kian said:

I think that you are pretty much screwed. They charge you so much to protect themselves from currency fluctuations. Probably the best option you have is to sell directly in Euro if you can keep and use them.

I am actually selling in Euro.
But when a customer pay 2checkou convert the amount in US dollar.
When it's time to withdraw money they convert it again in Euro and than, ignoring target2 guideline, they force me to get Czech Crown with a new value exchange.
That's because I'm sick of them, but finding a card processor that allow Czech Republic based business and hosting service is a mess.
Stripe is not an option, it doesn't operate in CZ.