Cannot redeclare Composer\Autoload\includeFile

Vox

Anyone got a pointer for this?

I've been on v7.6.1 for a month or so now but logging in to admin today and trying to "do stuff" I keep getting blank screens, which when I manually reload the browser, the correct display shows. No changes to WHMCS or the server (as far as I know) overnight and worked fine yesterday. This also happens when logging in as a client.

The only thing I can find is in the error logs which is:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare Composer\Autoload\includeFile() (previously declared in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php:442) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 445

In General Settings > Other > Display errors, Log errors and SQL Debug is giving me nothing. Neither on the "blank" screen or in the Activity Log.

I've disabled ModSecurity and it still happens and I've also uploaded the vendor folder a couple of times.

Hi @egrueda,

Not Cloudlinux but Imunify360 is enabled and Proactive Defence is in logging mode.

I'm really baffled as this is intermittent. i.e. works fine for five minutes then suddenly starts showing the blank screen. I've even tried chaning back to PHP 5.6 but it was just the same.

Ok, so I'm 99% sure that's the problem.

It looks like this has been an issue caused by the latest update to Imunify360. It looks like they've released an update that should resolve this behavior, however it has only just been released and isn't available on all the mirrors worldwide yet.

Because of this, the following update may not be available to all of your servers, but you can try and apply this update by running the following command via SSH:

=====
yum clean all && yum update imunify360-php-i360
=====

Edited by egrueda

Hi @egrueda,

Now running Imunify360 v3.7.10-1 but the issue still exists if Proactive Defence is set to "Log". When set to "Disabled" everything works normal again.

I guess I will leave it disabled and keep a close eye on their blog for new release updates.

Once again, thank you for pointing me in the right direction!