Unknown images

Thijs Moerman

On 14/11/2018 at 16:06, Thijs Moerman said:

I have got a problem with some unknown images on my website.
They are almost at every page and I am not sure how to remove or edit them.

it looks like you are using a custom template that hasn't been updated for v7.6 or later - v7.6+ uses Font Awesome v5 Pro and I would expect that your .css files haven't been updated to use them.

the best solution would be to contact the developers of the HostBox template and get hold of the latest release (which should have been updated to fix this)... if you had to, you could fix the display with action hooks or css to use your existing FA icons, but ultimately it will be far easier to just update the template. thanks.png

YiH18Jr.png

On 17/11/2018 at 09:22, Thijs Moerman said:

So I replaced all the .css files, it seems to work after a few hours.

from what I can see, they all seem to be there now... some of the icon alignment is a bit off on the checkout page though.

On 17/11/2018 at 09:22, Thijs Moerman said:

Is there a fix for the amount of time that it's taking?

it should be immediately - but I suspect that you're using CloudFlare and so any caching that it's doing might have an impact on how quickly the updates are visibly available.