Query for Bulk Enable DNS Managament for .COM Domains

Desperadouz

Hi,

4 hours ago, Desperadouz said:

How i can Bulk Enable DNS Managament Addon for .COM Domains ?

Can you give me a query for this action if not impossible via WHMCS Admin Area ?

you should just need to edit the appropriate checkbox in Domain Pricing for that TLD...

ayg6ZY2.png

though bear in mind what the documentation says about this...

Most features are available for all but some are only available on certain registrars.

in other words, if the registrar module assigned to a particular .com domain doesn't support the DNS Management feature, then that option will not be shown to the client.

the documentation link above will give you links to the inbuilt WHMCS registrar modules documentation and will show whether DNS Management is available to it or not.

lVg5Rrt.png

for any third-party registrar module, you should contact it's developer.

23 hours ago, Desperadouz said:

i know this method, but does not work for old and existing domains.

i want  Bulk enable DNS Managament for all Existing domains. for .COM TLD

then you'll need a SQL query that sets the 'dnsmanagement' field in tbldomains to '1' when it's a .com domain.

however, because of the annoying way that WHMCS stores domains in the table and doesn't include its TLD separately (which is one reason why the Bulk Pricing Updater often fails for domains - a bug that has existed for years), you can't just search for .com in the domain field because it would find other domains too, e.g *.us.com, *.com.es, *.com.au and so on.

UPDATE tbldomains
SET dnsmanagement = 1
WHERE status = 'Active' AND
RIGHT(tbldomains.domain, 4) = '.com' AND
LENGTH(tbldomains.domain) - LENGTH(REPLACE(tbldomains.domain, '.', '')) = 1;

i've tested this locally and it's working correctly - though bear in mind what I said previously that just because it's been enabled in the table, the DNSM option will still only be shown to the client if the registrar assigned to that domain supports the functionality.