TLD with form to sign

Mehdi

On 08/09/2018 at 11:54, Mehdi said:

We offer a CC TLD that requires a filled form to be signed by the client, is there anyway to automate this process ? 

you could attach a download link to an existing pdf file during the ordering process by using Additional Domain Fields.... which they can then download, complete and sign...

On 08/09/2018 at 11:54, Mehdi said:

I'd need the client to receive the PDF if domain is purchased with that CC TLD. 

the usual method would be to get them to open a support ticket, with the completed PDF as an attachment.

there's no built-in method for them to complete/upload a PDF form during the ordering process, or send it as an attachment in an email on order completion... i'm not aware of any third-party addon in Marketplace that can do it either.. so you may need to pay a developer for a solution by posting in Service Offers & Requests.

That might be a decent solution to attach this during the process. . . i thought is there a way to have them uploading the form when signed ? ? 

PS: how can i get rid of ''Your content will need to be approved by a moderatore" sometimes it takes 40 hours 

Thank you 

19 hours ago, Mehdi said:

That might be a decent solution to attach this during the process. . . i thought is there a way to have them uploading the form when signed ? ? 

only afterwards via a support ticket - not during the ordering process.

19 hours ago, Mehdi said:

PS: how can i get rid of ''Your content will need to be approved by a moderator" sometimes it takes 40 hours 

that's a consequence of our community leader only working here part-time... I suspect once your post count rises, they'll be posted automatically... that used to kick in after 5 posts, not sure what it is now.