Invision Power Board Loginshare

DerekFL

We have created a loginshare for Invision Power Board version 2.1.7/WHMCS Version 2.5.5 that allows IPB to pull login information from WHMCS. The file is offered for to you at no charge, provided that you support additional development for WHMCS.

The file can be downloaded from http://www.festivehosting.com/ipb_loginshare.zip

Please note that this software is provided AS IS and includes no warranty.

It has been tested with IPB version 2.1.7 and WHMCS 2.5.5.

• 2 weeks later...

I am working on one for phpBB at the moment, but their attitude is that everything should connect to phpBB for authentication, but that phpBB shouldn't connect to any external databases. After pouring hours over the code, I decided that it would be much easier to use the checkoutscript.php script to automate the creation of forum accounts, but the checkoutscript.php script is called before payment is made, which is problematic for me. And although this solution wouldn't create a true login share, it does the next best thing by automating the forum account creation process.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...