eSignatures For Documents and Quotations in WHMCS

WEB Frigate is happy to present our amazing new system improvement that will change the way you  use documents forever. Not only will this module allow you to design and create professional documents thanks to built in advanced text editor, but it will allow you to include support of official eSignatures service so your documents can be prepared, sent and signed quickly, effortlessly and without the need to leave your system and use multiple other tools. You no longer need to wait until client prints the document, sign it and then scan and send to you, now all that can be done almost in an instant. This module offers you a set of tools that will provide you with everything you have ever needed when making a new document, whether that would be a terms of service, project description or an agreement between two or more parties.

There are of course many additional features in it, but the one that could prove most useful for you is additional automation for quotations. Now if you create a quotation document in this system and send it to client for signing it will automatically create the invoice for that client right after he signs that quotation so you do not need to do that manually any longer.

You can watch our short promo video Here

But the best thing about it is definitely its price. While similar tools can cost huge amount of money our system costs only 9.99 GBP per month! All you need then is an account with the eSignature provider you want to use (currently module supports Legalesign, but we are already working on additional integrations) and you can start using it immediately.

WEB Frigate offers 30 days money back guarantee so do not hesitate and try it now, and you will not be sorry. Go to the product page now and change your business for the better!

• 3 years later...

I purchased and installed this module the beginning of this month... can't seem to get it to work properly and the knowledgebase is basic/limited.

I've reached out to Webfrigate multiple times with questions, including 3 difference support tickets. I haven't heard peep. 

I thought, oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained. I'll just remove my credit card... can't. Is that legal? Guess I'll have to dispute any charges.